You taught your children how to walk and it was a very important breakthrough in their life.
If they found themselves facing a situation in the water, wouldn't you want them to be prepared? Swimming isn't a simple sport even if it's one of the most complete.
Our planet is covered by 71% by water. Teaching your children how to swim means giving them a big opportunity in terms of having fun and being safe.
Should we discuss the numerous benefits of this sport for those who practise activities in the water since they were children?
Recent studies have shown how in these people you can find these very important benefits:
- harmonious development of the SKELETON
- harmonious development of the MUSCULATURE
- CORRECT POSTURE
- FOCUSING ability
- development of a good SELF-ESTEEM
- ability to work in GROUPS
What are you waiting for? At the swimming pools ACQUAin there are swimming lessons for all ages and levels, even for babies 0-3 years old.
Why choose the swimming pools ACQUAin to teach your children how to swim:
- ACQUAin is located away from the chaos of the city and you can reach it easily.
- The groups formed for the lessons are always small so every child is individually supervised and can take his time with his emotions.
- The collective lessons occur cyclically during the course of the year and you can enroll your children whenever it suits you. JANUARY, FEBRUARY and OCTOBER are the months when the lessons start, but you can sign them up even during other periods of the year. For groups made of people of different ages there are more solutions available, weekly and bi-weekly.
- The chosen hours for the lessons are designed to reconcile at best the needs that have arisen with the turnout at our swimming pools.
- The instuctors are all experienced, qualified and constantly up to speed. We also offer lessons for people with disabilities.
- For those who don't wish to take collective lessons there are also individual lessons available.
- We also offer you lessons of various aquatic disciplines.