By purchasing tickets online or at the counter you accept:
- the regulation for accessing the activities of the Andalo Life ('general indications' www.andalo.life/regulations),
- the regulation of the activity ('general indications of use and access to the activity' www.andalo.life/regulations),
- the terms of sale www.andalo.life/termsofsale
- the anticovid regulations (below). ANTICOVID information are being continuously updated. We advise you to check the website up until the time of your arrival.
GENERAL REGULATION FOR THE ACCESS TO THE ANDALO LIFE FACILITIES
FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE REGULATION PROTOCOL FOR THE CONTRAST AND CONTAINMENT OF THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS IN THE FACILITIES OF THE “ANDALO LIFE” PARK.
- It is mandatory to keep the interpersonal distance (at least 1 meter) in all the facilities and attractions of the Andalo Life, as well as in the common areas, sanitary facilities and bars. While performing physical activity the interpersonal distance to keep during the activity has to be of at least 2 meters;
- It is recommended to wear a mask inside all of the Andalo Life facilities, this is not required when practicing sports;
- We recommend you to wash your hands often, particularly before and after accessing the facilities, attractions, public toilets and ticket offices;
- The facilities must be accessed in an orderly way, in order to avoid gatherings of people, by keeping a safety distance of at least 1 meter between one another except for: a. members of the same household;B cohabitants; c. people that based on current provisions are not required to keep the 1 meter distance (this last aspect is related to individual responsibility);
- Gatherings are forbidden. In all recreational areas dedicated to children the access must be made in the presence of a parent;
- We strongly recommend you to book the entrance to the activities online on the website www.andalo.life;
- It is particularly prohibited to access the facilities if you, or one of your cohabitants, are having fever or symptoms. In case of occurrence of symptoms or fever you should immediately inform our staff;
- Inside the facilities and attractions of the Andalo Life your body temperature may be measured and access may be denied to those with a body temperature above 37,5°C;
9. In the Acquapark and Spa&Wellness ACQUAin center all clothes and personal items must be stored in a personal bag and the bag in the locker. Promiscuous use of lockers is not permitted. ACQUAin provides plastic bags to store your personal belongings.
10. In the Spa&Wellness ACQUAin 2 meters interpersonal distance must be kept inside the saunas; for all the activities it is mandatory to have a personal towel to sit on;
In compliance with the protocol of the province of Trento, a contact person for Covid is appointed in the Andalo Life Park, whose job is to implement and verify the preventive measures for the containment of the contagion, and who will be able to ensure that people comply with the behavioral norms and dispositions contained in the regulation.