By buying tickets online or at the counter you accept:
- the general regulation (www.andalo.life/regulation),
- the regulation of the activity (www.andalo.life/regulation)
- the anticovid regulation (below). ANTICOVID information are being continuously updated. We recommend you to check the website until the time of your arrival.
REGULATION FOR THE ACCESS TO THE FACILITIES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE REGULATION PROTOCOL FOR THE CONTRAST AND CONTAINMENT OF
THE SPREAD OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS IN THE FACILITIES OF THE “ANDALO LIFE” PARK.
1. It’s mandatory to keep interpersonal distance (at least 1 meter) in all the facilities and attractions of Andalo Life, in the public areas, in the sanitary facilities and in the bars.
2. It is mandatory to wear the mask inside all of the facilities of the Andalo Life
3. We recommend you to wash your hands often, particularly before and after accessing the facilities, attractions, ticket offices and public bathrooms.
4. The facilities must be accessed in an orderly way, in order to avoid gatherings of people (also in the queues to access single facilities), by keeping the safety distance of at least 1 meter among users, except in cases of: a. Members of the same household, b. Cohabitants, c. People that based on current provisions aren’t subject to interpersonal distancing (this last aspect is related to individual responsibility). In case of physical activity the interpersonal distance during the activity must be of at least
5. The number of admissions to the facilities and attractions of Andalo Life is limited, in particular it is allowed only nr.1 companion per paying child.
6. It is mandatory to fill in the self-declaration form before accessing the facility
7. It is forbidden to access the facility if you or someone of your cohabitants are showing symptoms or fever and, in case of appearance of symptoms or fever you should
immediately inform the staff
8. Inside the facilities and attractions of Andalo Life your body temperature may be measured and the access will be forbidden to users whose temperature is above 37.5 C.
9. It is strongly recommended to book the entrance to the facilities and attractions of Andalo Life online at the site www.andalo.life
10. In the recreational areas reserved to children, gatherings are forbidden and children must access them in the presence of a parent.
In compliance with the protocol of the province of Trento, a contact person for Covid is appointed in the Andalo Life park, whose job is to implement and verify the preventive measures for the containment of the contagion, and who will be able to ensure that people comply with the behavioral norms and dispositions contained in the regulation.
FAQ VALID FOR ALL ACTIVITIES
Are there restrictions to the entrances?
Yes, entrances will be limited for each activity of the Andalo Life. We recommend you to book in advance.
Do we need to fill in a self-declaration form for each access to a facility?
Yes, it must be filled in each time you access one of our facility and it must be handed over to the counter. You may fill in just one form for each household. If you buy the tickets online and book the entrance in advance you can fill the self-declaration form online.
Why do you recommend to buy the entrance tickets online?
The entrances will be limited. We recommend you to buy the tickets online in order to have the possibility to book the entrance and make sure to access the facility on the day and at the hour you prefer.
Online tickets are discounted up to 20%
Can we book the entrance by telephone?
No, the entrance can be booked only online. To book the entrance you have to buy the entrance ticket online.
You can also show the ticket directly to the counter without booking (in this case we can’t guarantee you the access at the desired hour and day)
In any case show the ticket of the order confirmation that you received by email to the counter. We are waiting for you!