art. 13 EU Regulation 679/2016
- Owner of the responsibility over the data
Andalo Gestioni srl, having its registered office in Viale del Parco, 1, 38010 - Andalo (TN), owner of the responsibility over the data, ensures compliance with the data protection legislation, providing herewith the necessary information relating to the processing of the personal data provided or gathered on the website.
- Processed data, legal basis and objectives
Data generated by accessing the website
The computer systems and software procedures, which are responsible for the site’s functioning, collect, during their operation, some personal data, whose transmission is implied in the use of communication protocols of the Internet.
These data (such as domain name, IP address, used operating system, type of browser device used for the connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and they are used only to collect anonymous statistical information on the use of the website; handle control requirements of the modes of use of the website; establish the responsibilities in case of hypothetical cyber-crimes.
The legal basis that legitimises the processing of these data is the necessity of making usable the functionality of the site, following the user’s access.
Data willingly provided by the user
The personal data provided by the user through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
The legal basis that legitimises the processing is the performance of a contract, which the interested party is a part of, or the performance of pre-contractual measures, adopted at the request of the interested party.
In the explicitly stated cases (points 3,4,5 and 7) the legal basis is the consent, willingly provided by the interested party.
- Nature of the processing
Except for what has been specified regarding the navigation data, the data processing:
- regarding the purposes in numbers 1, 6 and f. it is optional but the eventual rejection will result in the impossibility for the Owner to implement the given contractual undertakings;
- regarding the purposes in numbers 3, 4 and 5 it is also optional and their use is contingent upon the release of explicit consent. The eventual rejection will result in the impossibility for the Owner to send newsletter and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives.
- regarding the purposes in number 7 it is optional and their use is contingent upon the release of explicit consent. The eventual rejection will result in the impossibility for the Owner to guarantee that newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives are relevant to the interests of the Data Subject.
- Methods of data processing and storage periods:
The collected data will be processed through electronic devices, or automated, computerised and telematics, or through manual processes with logics that are closely linked to the purposes for which the personal data are collected, and, in a way that ensures their safety.
- Persons authorized to processing, managers and data communication
The processing of the collected data is carried out by authorized personnel according to specific instructions, issued in compliance with the current legislation. The collected data, should it be necessary or implemental for the enforcement of the indicated purposes, can be processed by a third party, appointed responsible for the processing, namely, depending on the case, notified to them as autonomous policyholders and specifically:
- people, companies, associations or professional practices that provide assistance and consultancy activities to our Company, for the purposes listed in point 2;
- companies, institutions, associations that provide related and ancillary services to the enforcement of the purposes that are indicated above ( ex. maintenance of data-processing systems).
The collected data will not be transferred outside the EU.
In any case, the personal data will never be published, except where expressed authorization is granted by the interested party.
- Rights of the data subject
It is possible to access the data at any moment, to object to the processing or request the deletion, the alteration or the update of all personal information collected by the owner, by exercising the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability, by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
The contact details of the control authorities are the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.