The deep peace of muffled silence
Were you looking for a complete sport to practise in the open air...maybe under the snow? Et voilà, it's the cross-country ski in Trentino!
Practising cross-country ski in Andalo, at the bottom of the Paganella mountain, gives you the perfect balance between fun and training. You will always be surrounded by nature and have a view of the majestic Brenta Dolomites. The lake of Andalo in winter becomes the perfect location for the cross-contry ski slope.
At the Cross-country Center of the Andalo Life you will find slopes for all.
During your winter holidays in Trentino, choose the cross-country ski, a sport that allows you to live the territory from a new point of view.
- GREEN SKI SLOPE = VERY EASY 0,5 km
- BLUE SKI SLOPE = SIMPLE 2,5 km also available in the evening twice a week (tuesday and friday) and during christmas holiday. Slope with programmed snow-covering
- RED SKI SLOPE = MIDDLE 3,8 km available only if it's a snowy winter
- PISTA NERA = DIFFICILE 5,5 km available only if it's a snowy winter
ski openings update below the slide show
Other Info :
- equipment rental for cross-country ski
- locker rooms with showers
- daily renewal of the slopes
- Ski School for cross-country ski lessons