The deep peace of muffled silence
Were you looking for a complete sport to practise in the open air...maybe under the snow? Et voilà, it's the cross-country ski in Trentino!
Practising cross-country ski in Andalo, at the bottom of the Paganella mountain, gives you the perfect balance between fun and training. You will always be surrounded by nature and have a view of the majestic Brenta Dolomites. The lake of Andalo in winter becomes the perfect location for the cross-contry ski slope.
At the Cross-country Center of the Andalo Life you will find:
- A CROSS-COUNRTY SKI SLOPE AROUND THE LAKE: the main slope of 2,5 km is available also at night twice a week because it's illuminated. This slope can be snow-covered artificially.
- CROSS-COUNTRY SKI SLOPES PRIORI E FRANTON of 4,5 km and daily tracked for the classical and skating techniques. If the winter is generous and the snowfalls are heavy, you will also find these two alternative circuits!
During your winter holidays in Trentino, choose the cross-country ski, a sport that allows you to live the territory from a new point of view.
- locker rooms with showers;
- equipment rental for cross-country ski;
- Cross-country ski slope around the lake of Andalo illuminated twice a week;
- Cross-country ski slope around the lake of Andalo with programmed snow-covering;
- daily renewal of the slopes;
- Ski School for cross-country ski lessons in Andalo (Scuola Italiana Sci Dolomiti di Brenta, tel. + 39 347 9921394);
- The cross-country ski center of Andalo is part of Super Nordic Skipass circuit.