A holiday in the mountains in Trentino for the little ones with games, slides and amusing laboratories
We know that you moms and dads would like to see your children smile all the time... we too! If you're looking for a place in the mountains that offers entertainment or activities designed for children, choose Andalo! the Mini Club of the Andalo Life organizes activities and games for children of all ages during your holiday in the mountains in Trentino. It's called Baby Roccia, like our friend that lives in the park "Roccia" hero of the Dolomites. It's a lot more than just a mini club, with many playing areas suitable for all ages. A large choice for whole days full of smiles and enthusiasm.
The entertainers of the Mini Club of the Andalo life are always there and their happiness and cheerfulness will amuse your children at every moment!
PS: Don't forget the slipper socks!!!
Miniclub managment: Andalo Vacanze www.andalovacanze.com
From 6th august 2021 at the Miniclub Baby Roccia: The entrance for people over the age of twelve years old will be possible only with green pass ( or valid medical certification for exempt subjects). Children up to 11 y.o. don't need to show the green pass.
Information of the Andalo's Mini Club:
- games, slides
- amusing laboratories
- every day a different activity to amuse children
- Summer 2021 from 6 to 12 years old. You can leave your children under the care of the entertainers. From 4 to 5 years must to be accompanied from parents.
- slipper socks are recommended in winter and in summer too when there are indoor laboratories (indoor space closed during outdoor activities)
- The miniclub is part of the PAGANELLA KINDER CLUB
- There is PAGANELLA KINDER PASS Daily ticket too (1 entrance Dosson Baby Park+1 entrance Gaggia Park&Biblioigloo lab+1 entrance Baby Roccia/Roccia&Dolomia playbook) €17,00 with DPGuestcard €14,00. Entrance to be used within summer season)