WHY IN THE WATER?
The water recreates a ZERO GRAVITY environment that helps you during your training WITHOUT OVERBURDENING THE SKELETAL SYSTEM AND THE JOINTS.
You consume more calories by swimming compared to going to the gym because the body tends to seek its normal TEMPERATURE even though the contact with the water makes it take a different gradation.
In general, doing activities in the water:
- helps increasing the MUSCLE tone because the water resists the movements and makes the muscles work harder.
- helps keeping your WEIGHT UNDER CONTROL
- stimulates the CIRCULATION and counters the signs of CELLULITE
- reduces the STRESS. It can relieve pains, stiffness and stress also thanks to the help of the heated water, that favours the psychological and the muscle relaxation.
- Reduces the traumas because in the water you won't overload your body. The water recreates an environment with zero gravity.
- Because of the feeling of weighing less, it facilitates the movements and you obtain a bigger extension. TRAINING IN THE WATER IS EASIER.
- It spreads the movement EVENLY all over your body and KEEPS the joints FLEXIBLE.
WHY SINCE CHILDHOOD?
Recent studies show that, in people who have practised activities in the water since they were children, you can find the following benefits:
- harmonious development of the SKELETON
- harmonious development of the MUSCULATURE
- CORRECT POSTURE
- FOCUSING ability
- development of a good SELF-ESTEEM
- ability to work in GROUPS